Monday, January 04, 2010

Blueberry Sauce

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's pretty cold and snowy again outside, so... for, like, the fourth day in a row, we didn't do any of the stuff we thought we might do, and just kinda hung out inside.

Late in the afternoon I asked my folks if I could go outside, so they let me - I was as happy as a clam playing in the snow, wearing my snowpants, keeping myself amused. I was a little bit put out when it was time to come inside and then go grocery shopping.

Once we got back from said supermarket, Mommy made a fantastic pancake dinner with blueberry sauce. Considering that I hadn't stopped talking all day, it made sense that I was too wound up to sleep - after complaining about a tummy ache, I promptly threw up blueberry sauce all over my bed. This got me a free pass to snooze with Mommy tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!