Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Castle Game

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, the plan was to go outside today - you know, take the dog for a much-needed hike, go someplace far away for some honey... anyway, Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth got kinda "stuck" playing video games, plus the roads outside are slippery and icy, so we decided to put off the hike until another day.

Instead, Daddy and Mommy (mostly Mommy) did a pretty good job cleaning up their room, and Daddy tried to catch the British broadcast of his favourite show. He took me outside briefly so that I could enjoy the falling snowflakes - we had a great time! I played an awesome castle-themed game with Mommy (a present from the family in Montreal), which I can't wait to do again.

We joined Gammy and Grandpa and Nee Nee for a big turkey dinner, which I devoured. Going to bed is tough tonight - I just wanna play that castle game!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!