Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cheesecake Anticipation

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty nice morning with my family today - I played some video games and had a lovely breakfast. After lunch, I watched Daddy play some games, and then we all loaded into the car and drove over to the bookstore.

Daddy and I had a nice time just sort of walking around looking at stuff while Mommy picked out some nice craft books. Once she was done, we got some coffee and tea and headed home!

I drew a cool picture for Leo's birthday, and then went over to his place for a little party. I got to see Avery again, as well as other new kids named Dylan and Gillian. All day I was pretty much just looking forward to eating the special cheesecake Mommy made for me, but had a really good time in general.

We hit the grocery store on the way home to make lasagna for when Kristin & Jim come over tomorrow. I can't wait to see them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!