Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dirt Angels

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice day at school today - we went to the gym AND to the library, and I played with my friends. After Mommy came to pick me up, I got to hang out in the playground for, like, forty-five minutes, and had a blast playing. I DID manage to get a little bit carried away and tried to make snow angels... only there wasn't any snow today. Just dirt. So I made a bunch of grimy, muddy dirt angels and got my clothes pretty soiled.

Daddy came home from work with his throat problems really bothering him... he wasn't into going out for dinner, which made me freak out. We had to have some words about what was an appropriate response to not going out for dinner. He met me halfway and ordered Swiss Chalet instead. I devoured it.

I get to be the helper in school tomorrow! It's so exciting!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!