Monday, January 11, 2010

The Funniest Man I Know

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The day started when Basil decided to take off once more while going for his morning bathroom break and make a bee-line for that garbage at the bottom of the ravine. We eventually got him to come back, but not without a lot of yelling.

After some playing in my room (and watching Mommy re-arrange it a bunch), I parked in front of the computer and played video games while wearing Daddy's big headphones. THAT MADE ME SING AND SPEAK AT A RIDICULOUSLY LOUD VOLUME.

After Mommy and Daddy finished tidying, Daddy picked up Jim ("The Funniest Man I Know") & Kristin from the subway and brought them home - and all of my pent-up anticipation and excitement exploded in an eruption of glee! I could barely stop moving and talking for the entire time they were here. They played with me in my room, joined us for dinner, and we all had a great time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!