Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gammy / Clover Team-Up

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I planned a fun "Gammy/Clover Team-Up" day for later on, and did some reading with Mommy. I kinda got hung up on the word "here" which made me pretty frustrated and worked-up. So we stopped reading for the rest of the morning.

School was great - I had a really fun time, but couldn't wait to get a snack when I got home. Mommy and I were hanging out when suddenly I remembered the "Gammy/Clover Team-Up" so I spontaneously teleported over to Gammy's, where we pretended to be animal families and stuff.

Mommy made sushi for dinner (I was the only one who liked it), and then after discussing Haiti with my parents, I decided it would be nice to mail all of my money (all two dollars and eighty-two cents of it) to the children there (because they need it more than I do). My parents were pretty impressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!