Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Evan's Dad

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I visited my Grandparents this morning, excited about Grandpa's impending birthday party. I described the cake Mommy was making to Gammy, prompting her to ask if the cake was a surprise. I replied “No, I think Mommy already knows.”

I played some video games with Daddy and after lunch we all went to the mall to get the birthday presents I selected for Grandpa - a scarf, a turkey baster, and a gravy boat. We headed home and played more video games!

The party was fun - Gammy made a full-on Japanese dinner, which we all devoured. Grandpa opened all of his presents (he loves the turkey baster in particular) and we ate cake (I had Mommy write the words "Happy Birthday Evan's Dad' on it)! I went to bed having remarked that Ggrown-up birthday parties aren't so bad after all!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!