Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Pee-Pee Walk

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy should take me for morning walks more often. I was so happy and sweet and funny on the walk to the vet (we had to drop off another canine urine sample) - random strangers kept commenting on how happy and gleeful I was!

When we got back, I hung out with Nana and Jim and stuff before school. I pretty much stayed glued to Claire once I got to class, and played with a lot of blocks. I came home, hung out with Nana and Jim some more, drew some pictures (Nana taught me how to put the date on my artwork) and when Daddy came home from work, we played a lot of video games together.

We tried to take Nana and Jim out to a restaurant, but everywhere we went had crazy long line-ups, so we ordered Swiss Chalet and watched Jeopardy! instead.

We're with COCO!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!