Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Am The Helper.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy woke up with his throat in tatters, so he decided to play it safe and stay home from work. On the upside, he now has an awesome blue-eyed soul baritone voice instead of his usual nerdy tenor.

I was super stoked to go to school, because today was the day I got to be the helper again! It's so awesome - I got to hand out snacks, take the blue book to the office, and be the leader when time came to go outside. There are more perks, but my parents fail to grasp how awesome being the class helper for the day is. It's a truly transformative experience.

Mommy picked me up from school and we went right into the toy store to get presents for Sarah, and then we came home and made delicious Rice Krispie squares to take to Sarah's party tomorrow. I played some video games with Daddy, and learned a little bit about earthquakes and why they're sad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!