Friday, January 29, 2010

Indoor Hide & Seek

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's crazy cold out there again. Mommy and I decided to play hide and seek, but we played it in the house in order to not get frozen. I visited with Aunt Wendy and Uncle Roger before they left today, and, you know... just basically tried to keep warm.

When it came time to go to school, we tried to walk (as usual) but the wind was practically throwing me around like a rag doll. I could barely put one foot in front of the other - so we tracked down Grandpa and asked him to drive us. School was good - it wasn't windy or freezing in there.

Mommy and I played some more indoor hide & seek and I watched a DVD in the afternoon, and when Daddy came home from work, he and I drew some pretty awesome pictures and stuff. Hopefully it's not as brutal outside tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!