Friday, January 15, 2010

Kumquat?


Clover Pop-Up
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a two-breakfast morning, followed by some playing in my room (I set up a little Playmobil Jeopardy! show). Mommy took me to school, where we had gym class. My Mommy packed me a snack, as usual, but this time I wasn't sure what kind of fruit it was. When she came to pick me up (with Basil in tow again), I asked her about it. She told me it was mango slices... I said "Oh, I thought it was a kumquat".

The two of us had a pretty nice afternoon together... I visited Grandpa, who had a new movie camera to test out (see above!) and goofed around with him.

Daddy came home from work pretty exhausted. The two of us played Batman in my room, and when he started falling asleep on my bed I tucked him in, brought him Cinnamon Bunny, and turned the light out. It's amazing how that guy can get bedhead after napping for only ten minutes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!