Wednesday, January 27, 2010

'X' marks the spot, but 'Y' and 'W' are just decoys.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I drew a pretty amazing picture of a pirate this morning. I made sure to include an 'X' to mark the spot where his treasure was buried... I also included a 'W' and a 'Y' as decoys.

School was great today - only I forgot to bring my library book back with me, so I couldn't get a new book. Mommy was a little nervous about sending me to school either way, due to some intestinal issues I've been having, but everything was fine.

Mommy and I watched television and ate guacamole once I got home. I drank a cream soda in the afternoon - which honestly seemed to give me enough 'zip' to stay up for a week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!