Thursday, January 28, 2010

One-Day Nixon Visit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I got off to something of a bad start this morning over the computer - I was watching too many kids' shows on it without asking permission, so Mommy wasn't happy. We were a little 'out of sorts' with each other for the rest of the day.

School was good - Mommy and Basil came by to pick me up afterwards, but all of the other kids came over to play with Basil and it didn't exactly sit well with him and he got kinda nervous, so we left.

I was pretty excited to get home, because Uncle Roger and Aunt Wendy were at Gammy and Grandpa's, so I got to see them! I'm sad that they're only staying for a day, though.

Also, my intestinal issues seem to be resolved, which I was happy to announce to the world in a somewhat 'more colourful' manner. I woulda told Daddy, but he was out late visiting an old friend who's in from out of town.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!