Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prunes!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a great time with Mommy this morning - we just kinda hung out in my room and played! It was fantastic.And then out of nowhere, I surprised Mommy by spontaneously cleaning my room without having been asked to. I even made the bed! I didn't do the best job, but it's the effort and intentions that count.

I had a good day at school - Mommy and Basil came to pick me up afterwards, and once again Claire was pretty fascinated by Basil. All the kids left the playground, but I was still pretty insistent on playing in it all by myself, and had a bit of a meltdown when it was time to leave.

I did a lot of drawing and playing video games in the afternoon. After Daddy came home we had a pretty late dinner - prune and leek soup. And I have to tell you - I absolutely love prunes. I'm so happy to have discovered them! My new fave! I must have eaten ten big unsweetened prunes before bed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!