Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Slop

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well after weeks of being at home, climbing the walls, travelling to Virginia, spending time with my family, it was back to school today. I had a nice average morning (Mommy was a little bit out of commission, so I had to take it easy on her), and then she took me to school through the freezing freezing cold!

School was good - I was happy to see my friends and play and stuff. I had a great time in the playground afterwards - Daddy came home from work a bit early to pick me up, which was nice. He put a DVD on for me to watch in the afternoon.

Mommy invented a nice Thai-ish meal she lovingly called "slop" for dinner. I liked it, but I liked the squishy sounds it made in my bowl even more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!