Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soup Week Continues

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy made me some delicious grits for breakfast, which I enjoyed before playing a bunch of video games. Awesome! We all enjoyed a nuce lunch together, and then headed out in the iddle of the afternoon to do some hiking - the first real hike we've gone on in months. It was warm, the snow was melty, so we figured... let's not waste the opportunity!

Walker Woods, northeast of the city, was a bit cooler and snowier than Toronto, but we still had a good time. I spent a good chunk of the walk writing around on the ground in my snowpants, and being really silly. You could tell that Basil was ridiculously happy to come along.

We ran some errands on the way home - we got some groceries, some birthday presents for a certain Grandpa I know, and came home for a delicious Broccoli & Almond soup dinner (The fifth day in a row we've had sop for dinner!).

Listening to: Owen Pallett - Heartland


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!