Thursday, January 07, 2010

Televisioned-Out

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I watched a lot of television today - something like two hours' worth of programming in all. So that was that. Daddy brought home a copy of 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' for me to watch (which has me over-the-moon excited) but we're gonna save it for tomorrow since I'm kinda televisioned-out.

School was fun today even though something like eight kids were home sick. When Mommy came to pick me up, she hung out with Clair's Mom at the playground, which meant I got to stay and play with Clair for a really long time! Awesome!

We had a nice afternoon as well. Daddy came home from work a bit early, and had a lovely dinner with me before headnig out to run some errands. He came home with an enormous bag of dog food, but I was so busy playing in my room that I didn't even notice he went anywhere!

Oh - plus, I was in a music video today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!