Thursday, January 14, 2010

There can be only one!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was playing in my room when Mommy came into just kinda hang out and watch me. That was kinda weird, so I backed away slowly and went to visit my grandparents.

School was eventful today. One of my friends declared herself to be the prettiest, so I threw a major tantrum in front of everyone... we're talking a major meltdown where I screamed "My Mommy Told Me I'm Beautiful!" and I had to have a good talking-to by Mrs. Bartlett and Mrs. Macintosh about how more than one girl can be 'the prettiest'. Anyway, by the time the end of the school day came around, me and the girl in question were back to being friends and played in the playground. I still claim she called me 'ugly', though.

After Daddy came home, I made him laugh uproariously by improvising patter for cable cooking show hosts and then sitting on his ear in an attempt to invent a new 'high-five'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!