Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Welcome New Cousin!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Congrats to cousin Robin, who had another baby yesterday - dunno the name yet, but we know it's a little girl. Welcome to the world, new little cousin! Please be nice to Nevi and Skye and Brian!

Mommy slept in a bit today - I very responsibly played some video games and then capped myself at a sensible amount. We had a nice morning (we played some more of my castle game), and then I went to school after lunch - Mr. Sheffle is growing a beard and a moustache, and I think it looks good. The regular librarian was off today, so the substitute librarian read to us instead.

It was really snowy again outside, so of course the TTC fell apart and Daddy had to get a ride home (which ironically didn't take as long as transit does). We had a nice dinner, and then it was off to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!