Tuesday, February 02, 2010

CLOVER EAT BREAKFAST

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I kept off of the computer today - I think that before the day ended I had only accrued ten minutes altogether of video games and stuff. Not bad! I spent some time other ways - playing, making a big fruit salad with Mommy, and stuff like that.

School was good (but I'm pretty jazzed about school tomorrow, when we go to the library and have gym class), and then I came home and took it easy with Mommy. I brought home a big mixed media piece I did where I glued bits of cereal to a piece of paper and drew myself eating it, captioned 'CLOVER EAT BREAKFAST'.

Daddy and I watched some television before I went to bed - Mommy had a bit of a happy existential moment when she saw the two of us sitting together on the couch. Sometimes it blows her mind that the little baby she brought home from the hospital not to long ago is now a pretty opinionated, creative, and amazing little person.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!