Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clover wins Gold!!!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a quiet morning and then after lunch I went to school - and what happened during the day is something of a mystery to everyone, depending on who I tell. As far as Daddy can tell, we had 'Olympics' at school, and I won Gold in the co-ed one-person hockey game (against a boy). Thus, I came home wearing a gold "Clover Olympics' medal, which I proudly showed off to everyone.

Daddy came home a little earlier than usual to do some work, which kinda made me sad - Mommy was sewing, my Grandparents were busy, the computer was occupied, Daddy's iPhone was in use... nobody would really give me the time of day. I was so annoyed I actually went to bed and had a nap!

After dinner there was some drama over whether or not I was gonna get dessert, but I wined and complained too much and didn't get any. It's okay, I'm in for a treat - Cool Uncle Gareth came over while I slept!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!