Monday, February 01, 2010

Couch Testing 2

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, while Daddy slept, I built a furniture fort in his bedroom and had a grand old time, hooting and hollering and playing with my toys and stuff. He slept through it completely! Mommy was counting on it waking him up, in fact. No dice.

Once he woke up and we had our lunch (ask me how much I hate sauerkraut soup and I'll talk your ear off), we decided to head off for another Sunday of couch shopping. We hit up Vaughan Mills and checked out some stores out there, and then I persuaded my parents to take me to the mall for some bubble tea.

We went to Ikea next - I had a bit of a meltdown when I couldn't play with the toys there (I'm just too big), but whatever. We had a nice drive home, and an even nicer dinner - home made chicken nuggets and yam fries!

Mommy got a pretty bad headache when it was time for bed, so I read to her instead of the other way around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!