Sunday, February 21, 2010

Couching

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with Mommy today as Daddy slept in a bit. I watched some television, played some video games, and ate breakfast - after Daddy got up, we watched some Olympics and had some lunch.

Early into the afternoon we loaded into Grandpa's car (Grandpa's at a convention in California right now) and drove out to finally buy ourselves a new couch! Awesome! Then we drove over to Yorkdale to do some looking for a new bathmat, something to snack on, and a cellphone kiosk. We picked up two of those three things.

We headed home after a drive through the outdoor mall, did some tidying, and then Lisa and Leo came over to play and to have dinner. For some reason, Leo couldn't wait to go home, and I couldn't wait to go to bed. Go figure!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!