Friday, February 19, 2010

Dressing Ken

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was sneezy, wheezy, sniffly and a little bit coughy - but still really excited to go over to my friend Claire's place for a playdate. Mommy and I headed over there and I had a great time - Claire and I played with her play food (which "sticks together", I would excitedly remark) and her Barbie dolls. I The Ken doll was my favourite - I dressed him in an ivory cardigan, gray sweatpants, loafers, and no socks.

Claire and I went to school together, which was fine. I was kinda sad that I had to go home to MY place and not to Claire's - I was really hoping to play with her toy food again. Anyway, I got to have a snack once I got home, but that was it for me - I didn't really feel like eating anything for dinner or anything. I guess I'm still a little bit ill... it might explain why I'm still sleeping pretty lightly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!