Sunday, February 28, 2010

Drug-Fueled Grocery Shopping

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Cool Uncle Gareth came over, so I was pretty excited to see him. Of course, now my Daddy has an iPhone, so Cool Uncle Gareth's iPhone has lost some of its lustre.

After Daddy woke up and we all had some lunch, Mommy and Daddy took me to the grocery store so that we could all do our grocery shopping. That place sure is a zoo on the weekend! Daddy was kind of out of it due to his pneumonia meds, which made it (especially the drive home) a little more interesting than usual.

We stayed home and watched Canada win a lot of gold medals in the Olympics today. Daddy and I did a lot of drawing together, Mommy made us some dinner, and I had an awesome bath before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!