Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Christmas Shopping

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up early today, and got some quality time in together - we read books, drew pictures and played with dolls and stuff. Pretty awesome. I went to school in the afternoon - we had gym class and got to go to the library and take books home, so that's awesome!

We're off to Montreal to visit all of the family in Quebec that we didn't get to see over the Christmas break (leaving Thursday evening), so we decided to go to the toy store and buy some 'February Christmas Presents' for my cousins. While I was there, I did a lot of playing and exploring, and might have even picked up a little something for myself.

After Daddy came home from work, he and I drew some pictures and then played Batman & Robin. I was allowed to drive the Batmobile today, which was fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!