Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frozencornasaurus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another restless night of bad dreams last night, so Mommy stayed with me the whole time (and Basil camped out in my room just in case anything interesting happened). I can't say any of us got enough rest.

Daddy worked from home today - it was nice to have him around, even if he ended up hogging the computer for, like, work and stuff. He did manage to drive me to school, where I had a pretty decent day. We learned about rainbows and stuff.

Mommy and I made a dinosaur outside in the little bit of snow that had fallen - we decorated it with frozen corn, which I ended up snacking on. I wasn't really into eating dinner... I was more into passing out on the couch while watching the Olympics. Hopefully, tonight I get better sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!