Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls Rock!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy stayed home from work again today, due to (a) being tired (b) having no computer at work still and (c) being sick. It didn't stop him from doing tons of work from home anyway, which frustrated me because I wanted to play video games while he was on the computer.

School was good today - not much to report, really. Daddy was kind enough to pick me up (Mommy's coming down with an awesome cold), and I proceeded to throw a huge surprise birthday party for Annabelle! It was a lot of fun - all of my toys showed up, and Annabelle got what she wanted for her birthday - a new toy bat (one of my leftover Pink Batman batarangs that she named "Batty"). She really appreciated the surprise.

Daddy missed the party because he went to the Doctor's to see about his case of Walking Pneumonia. When he came home we had dinner and watched the Olympics - so many Canadian women have won medals, Gammy taught me that "Girls Rock!". Daddy asked if he rocked too, and I told hm he did - but only because he's my Daddy, and not because he's a boy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!