Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Great Canadian Poop-Off

[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 15th]

I was happy to wake up and have a great morning here at Aunt Diane's place - after several helpings of breakfast, Elizabeth came over with Baby Ella (who sure seems to like Daddy) and joined us all for coffee before we all drove over to Lola's pre-school and picked her up. We were so happy to see each other!

Eric joined us for lunch at a really cool little restaurant - we all ate tons of food! Instead of going back to Aunt Diane's place, Elizabeth took me to her place, where I played and played with Lola and Olivia and stuff. Eventually we all made it back to Ed and Diane's, where we were joined for dinner by Robin, Brian, Nevi, Skye, and my new little cousin Willow! The overall mayhem level was kept to a minimum.

One of the funniest moments of the day came towards the end, where Skye and I had something of a "poop-off" - I sat on the big toilet, and she sat in front of me on her little potty and we had an enjoyable conversation while using the bathroom. So adorable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!