Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Happy Tobogganer

[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 15th]

It was a pretty busy day today. I started off with some breakfast at Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane's, but when it was time for Mommy and Aunt Diane to go to the market, I went over to Eric and Elizabeth's house to play with Lola and Olivia and Ella. Daddy joined us there, and then it was time to go back to Ed & Diane's for lunch.

With Robin and Nevi and Skye in tow, a bunch of us drove of to a nice little park to do some tobogganing! Using some awesome old Russian-made orange toboggans (the same ones my Daddy and his cousins used when they were kids), we took several runs down an ice-covered hill. I was pretty freaked out after I did a really high and fast run with Mommy, so I pretty much just repeatedly stuck to a smaller, 'half-way' hill with Skye. Daddy actually went tobogganing for the first time since his toboggan-related head injury / concussion / memory loss incident from over a decade ago.

We stayed at Ed & Diane's for the rest of the day - I played with my cousins, ate dinner, watched Nevi play video games, and watched the Olympics on television! Now that I've gone tobogganing, I'm really looking forward to the bobsled.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!