Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home Without Stopping

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with my parents this morning - we played with all of Eric's Lego on the living room floor at Aunt Diane's while watching the Olympics. Sweet! After lunch, however, my great mood soured as I REALLY didn't want to go - I was going to miss Aunt Diane so much! She's the best... she said I could come back, though, so... that kinda made it better.

I snoozed through part of the drive home to Toronto, and aside from requesting the odd song (I didn't like that Daddy kept listening to "Weather Reports and CBC News"), I kept fairly quiet. Believe it or not, we drove from Montreal to Toronto WITHOUT STOPPING, not even for gas or food or bathroom breaks. We've never managed that before!

I was happy to get home and to see Basil and my grandparents and stuff... I stayed up a little bit to watch some Olympics and have dinner, but was really exhausted. Considering how much talking and thrashing about I'm doing in my sleep, I hope I'm well-rested for tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!