Friday, February 12, 2010

I Like To Move It Move It

[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 15th]

I wrote a letter to GG this morning, Mommy and I finished making my valentines over breakfast this morning, and then we did some reading before having lunch and going to school. While I was there, I passed out the awesome Valentine's Day cards that Mommy and I worked so hard on, and went to the gym, where we listened to the funny "I Like to Move it Move it" song.

After I got home, I visited my grandparents and then helped Mommy pack for our big trip to Montreal. We left about two hours later than we planned, but the trip itself was pretty good… I slept pretty much the whole way! Once we arrived, I was so happy to see Aunt Diane and Uncle Ed! They gave me some tea before I went to sleep… but I'm so excited to be here, I don't know that I will.

Listening to: Reel 2 Real - Move It!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!