Sunday, February 07, 2010

Mommy's Turn

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early today, and whined and moaned at my parents until they either woke up, made me some breakfast, or let me use the computer. After more whining, moaning, complaining, crying, and drama, I eventually fell asleep with them.

Daddy continued to sleep in while Mommy and I finished out the morning. After lunch, Daddy drove us to the grocery store where we did the weekly shopping, and then down to the butcher, where we finished off the weekly shopping. Daddy and I had ice cream and played video games when we got back.

I barely touched my dinner - my appetite still isn't back, but at least there wasn't any vomiting. Not from me, at least - Mommy's pretty badly afflicted right now, and has been sick all evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!