Friday, February 05, 2010

On the Couch

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I kinda threw up on Cinnamon Bunny - he went into the wash, so I snuggled with Nandy Panda as a backup. I was sick all night long... Cinnamon Bunny came out of the wash, Nandy Panda was cast aside, and I don't think I really slept until about 3 in the morning or later. Same with Mommy.

I spent the entire day on the couch with more tummy problems and a slight fever. Obviously, I didn't go to school - you can tell I wasn't feeling myself, because I wasn't really hungry throughout the day and ate very little. Mommy and I read a lot of books together, we watched some television, and I napped during the afternoon.

The Nixons are staying with Gammy and Grandpa again, so I visited them a little bit, but for the most part I just stayed on the couch. Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling better - and if this is a virus going around (Leo and Claire had the same big, it seems) my folks might be in for a 'Norovirus Suprirse'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!