Saturday, February 06, 2010

Projectile Vomit Distance Champ 2010

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As you can see from today's blog title, I'm not exactly better yet. For the better pat of the day I had very little appetite and wasn't my normal self... I didn't nap as much as yesterday, but was still kinda tired and subdued. Needless to say, I didn't go to school... I read and played games with Mommy today.

She went to school on my behalf to pick up my homework... by the time she got home, I was waiting for her at the door, a little bit more excited and happy. My appetite came back, and all was great! We had Daddy pick up some pizza on the way home from work. I took one bite of pizza, and...

...first I threw up all over Mommy, and then as I ran to the bathroom, I projectile vomited across the house! The three of us couldn't help but laugh. I mean, it was gross and everything, but... the sheer distance! Goodness!

I watched an awesome movie with my folks before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!