Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Puffer / Medicine / Sticker

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So Daddy went to work this morning... ...and then came right back home because his HD melted or something. Let's hope he hasn't lost his .mp3 collection.

Anyway, he drove Mommy and I to the subway - I had a Doctor's appointment, which went pretty well! I got a puffer (for my cough) and some medicine (for my ears) and a sticker (for being awesome). Once I got home, Daddy took Mommy and I to the mall for some bubble tea to reward my being good. He also picked up a new iPhone for himself, knowing he was gonna need it.

He then proceeded to endure a marathon 22-hour (!) work session at the computer at home. Meanwhile, Mommy and I went about our day as normal. Playing, dinner, Olympics, bedtime. Grandpa came home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!