Thursday, February 04, 2010

Revenge of the Turkey Burgey

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I kinda fought this morning, over how much television I was allowed to watch. I said some regrettable things which I immediately took back - I explained that I had just missed Mommy a lot while she was out last night (but not Daddy so much).

The day was okay - school was good and stuff. I helped Mommy prepare turkey burger patties for dinner - I really enjoyed pulverizing the heck out of them on the counter!

Daddy and I played some video games after he got back from work - we had dinner (the aforementioned 'turkey burgies") and then I went to bed... only to find myself being violently sick while I slept. Luckily Daddy heard me from the other room - he and Mommy cleaned me up (Cinnamon Bunny's in the wash) and tucked me in with them. I then proceeded to throw up all over their bed, too.

At least we all seem to have a pretty good sense of humour about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!