Monday, February 08, 2010

Sickbowl Sunday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Since my parents were both up late last night (Mommy was sick, Daddy was driving around buying Gravol), they slept in while I went and visited Gammy and Grandpa. They gave me a waffle.

Mommy managed to get up and help make me a lunch, but other than that she stayed in bed. When she wasn't in bed, she was asleep in the couch (which is still better than being sick in the bathroom). So - Daddy kept me pretty entertained during the day. We played video games, watched television, drew some pictures, took photos of Cinnamon Bunny, played with my dolls, ate snacks, and listened to music and stuff. It was pretty good! Daddy is so proud of my drawings and my imagination - you should see some of the cartoons I made today.

Hopefully I'm well enough to go back to school tomorrow (my appetite still isn't back to normal), seeing as how I've missed the last two days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!