Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Six Thumbs Up

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a good day today - school was nice because we got to have gym class and we went to the library. However, I spent the better part of the day just excited to be having dinner with Gammy and Grandpa!

Once Daddy got home from work, he and Mommy went out for the evening... only to discover that one of their favourite restaurants is gone. You'll notice this keeps happening to all of our favourite stores.

Meanwhile, I got to have dinner with Gammy and Grandpa! It was so good it would be 'six thumbs up if I had three thumbs on each hand.'. Then Gammy and I pretended to be baboons, we had a snack, and Grandpa but me to bed as Gammy watched the same program my folks are watching over at Nik's house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!