Monday, February 15, 2010

The Happy Skater

[As transcribed by Daddy on Feb 16th]

This afternoon, Eric and Lola came by and led Mommy and Daddy and Aunt Diane and I into downtown Montreal, where we parked next to Robin's apartment. With Robin and Brian and Nevi and Skye, we walked a few blocks over to this cool public skating rink - and I got to go skating for the first time!

The skates and helmet were free, which was awesome - and I bravely skated all over that rink, sometimes with Mommy, sometimes with Daddy - but mostly all by myself, using a nice little chair-thing in order to stand up and maintain my balance. My folks were so proud! I raced little Skye all over the ice - it was adorable. I loved it! By the end of the day, I was a better skater than Daddy. No exaggeration.

I went to Robin's house for hot chocolate and cookies with Nevi and Skye and Lola, and then we all headed back Eric and Elizabeth's for dinner. We devoured all the Indian takeout we got, plus all of the Indian food that Robin made for us. I played with Lola and Skye in the basement, put on a little show for everyone using Lola's toy microphone, and was exhausted by the end of the day, let me tell you. Props to Mommy for making Daddy some awesome Valentine's Day truffles for us all to eat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!