Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Speed Skating Nightmares

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I kept waking up in the middle of the night with bad dreams (about Speed Skating?), so I ended up in bed with Mommy, and Daddy ended up on the couch, and Basil ended up everywhere. So none of us slept very well.

I had a pretty low-key day... I was kinda sniffly and somewhat ill. I went to school anyway, and it was okay - but afterwards I didn't wanna hang around and play in the playground, and decided to go over the Gammy's place to play with her instead.

Mommy and I watched some Olympics on TV, read some books, and then I played some video games on the computer. I passed out on the couch right before dinner, which I ended up eating hardly any of. Once again, I started having bad dreams in the middle of the night, so Mommy joined me in bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!