Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tapir Trophy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning - we set up my little puppet theatre thing and set up a pretend food stand. Fun times! I headed off to school after a little bit of lunch (again, my appetite seems to come and go) where I played with my friends and stuff.

After school, Mommy and I went on a hunt for some of the kind of play food that I had fun with at Clare's house yesterday. At the toy store, while we didn't find suitable play food - we DID manage to find something Daddy's been trying to buy for me for YEARS - a Schleich tapir toy! I didn't see the big deal (I'm over the Tapir, believe me), but Daddy was happy to see it when he came home from work.

Mommy and I played restaurant with Cinnamon Bunny later on in the day, I played some video games, and we watched more Olympics on TV. Sadly, I'm still not sleeping well due to coughing / talking / dreaming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!