Monday, February 22, 2010

Under Pressure

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I helped Mommy (who's coming down with my cold, it seems) make some scones, which we served to Daddy in bed. Pretty nice! As soon as he was up, Mommy did some tidying outside while he worked - the weather really warmed up, so he took some photos of me frolicking in the yard.

We went to the mall - I bought some of those nifty Olympic Mittens! We took a drive over to the cemetery for a nice walk, but I developed an extremely sore ear and heavy sinus pressure, so we went home after getting a mint tea.

I napped on the couch while Mommy tried to take care of my headache, and was pretty iffy with food. Here's hoping that I sleep really well tonight... maybe we'll go to the doctor tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!