Thursday, February 11, 2010

World's Fastest Guacamole

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning together - by the time it was time for me to go to school, Mommy suddenly realized that she hadn't packed me a snack. So she flew into the kitchen, grabbed a huge avocado, and in under three minutes had whipped up a big batch of guacamole. Less than three minutes!!!

It snowed a lot today - something I like to do is to catch snowflakes on my tongue and tell Mommy what it tastes like. Today I caught a snowflake that tasted like turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and mashed potatoes.

Mommy and I spent a good chunk of time today making these really amazing little valentines for me to give out to my friends at school. I'll be in Montreal for the special day (so if this blog isn't updated over the next few days it's because Daddy forgot his Flickr password while on the road), but we'll make sure I take the valentines to school tomorrow.

Basil and the housesitters will be occupying our place while we're gone... maybe we could get them to do the blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!