Saturday, March 06, 2010

Back to the Bones

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a P.A. day (no school) so Mommy finally indulged me and took me somewhere I've been asking to go for weeks and weeks - the dinosaur Museum!

We saw a lot in there this time around, including the meteorites, the Egyptian section (I liked the Mummies), the hall of biodiversity, and the customary dinosaur stuff... unfortunately it seemed like every other kid in the city had the day off too, because the place was packed and some of the older kids were getting on my nerves. The revamped batcave (no pun intended) was particularly difficult. All in all, we spent a few hours, I educated a few strangers on pterosaurs, and got pretty worn out.

We stopped at the Carrot for a few groceries, and then called on my grandparents for a ride home. Dinner was nice, but it was clear to everyone that I was pretty worn out after an exciting and busy day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!