Saturday, March 27, 2010

Being Extra Nice to Basil

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yeah, it was another rough night for Basil - Mommy and Daddy had a hard time sleeping as a result, because all they could do was listen to his uneven, laboured breathing. Poor little fella.

I'm happy to report that school today was much much better. The teacher kept a pretty close eye on me and the girl that's been giving me a rough time. At one point she tried to bother me but I just walked away, and another time she asked me to play - but I still just walked away.

Mommy and Daddy and I have been talking about Basil and how sick he is and what it means for our family, and it's been making us all pretty sad. He had another vet appointment tomorrow, but in the meantime I've been trying to keep focused on happy times with him and have been making sure I shower him with extra love.

For example we had a pizza dinner tonight - we all let Basil have more table scraps than he normally would have.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!