Monday, March 15, 2010

Captain Underpants

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The clocks went BACK an hour last night, and it only ended up getting us all confused about what time it was today. Daddy didn't end up getting out of bed until the afternoon as a result.

We all had a good morning and a nice lunch. We had a bit of a break in the bad weather so that I could go outside and swing on my swing, which was nice. Daddy got an aggravating email from work, took care of it, and then we all went to the bookstore for some retail therapy. We all got some books and magazines and stuff, and some coffee.

We headed home, where I was quite suddenly full of beans for the remainder of the day. We had pancakes and bacon for dinner, watched some television, and I danced around the apartment for hours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!