Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth Hour at Bedtime

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning watching Saturday Morning Cartoons and playing video games and eating cereal and stuff... and then Mommy and Daddy had to take Basil to the vet again, so I wet to Gammy and Grandpa's place and drew cool pictures with extremely smelly markers.

Mommy and Daddy returned with Basil and some medicine to open his bronchi up a bit - we now have a second vets opinion that Basil's lungs are absolutely full of cancer, so the trick is to make him as comfy as possible (because breathing is rally hard for the little fella) until the vets consult and possibly put him on a 'homeopathic detox.' We all just enjoy as much time with him as we can, but at the same time we want HIM to enjoy it as much as possible.

We all stayed home and had a quiet Saturday - Daddy fell asleep on the couch while I watched a movie. We had a nice dinner, tried to keep Basil well-medicated, and then celebrated Earth Hour by shutting off all the power right when it was my bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!