Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Emptying Out The Supermarket

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had lots of plans today - hiking, traveling, driving through the province, hitting the Bruce trail - unfortunately, Daddy got sidelined by some work issues (over his holiday!!!) that needed his full attention. So he took a conference call while walking through the neighbourhood whole Mommy and I had an average morning.

After lunch, Daddy and I played some video games, and then we took Mommy to the outdoor mall to let her do some birthday shopping. I was pretty full of beans, and tried to tear the place down while Mommy tried on sunglasses.

We came home and then headed back out to do the grocery shopping. Unfortunately, Daddy was running on very little food - and we all know what happens when you start grocery shopping on an empty stomach. That's right - you empty out the entire grocery store.

Listening to: Ted Leo And The Pharmacists - The Brutalist Bricks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!