Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Goodnight, Everybody!"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nothing amazing to mention about this morning - there were a few issues at school today, though, where one girl was calling me things like 'ugly' or 'not very pretty' (it's hard for my parents to get a straight story out of me and discern exactly what I was said) in order to make me upset, and it worked. This girl (who shall go nameless) probably has older siblings who pick on her, and we know she's got a new baby at home that's probably making her a little upset, so I'm trying to handle it as best as I can. But believe me - if it was me talking to other kids that way and MY parents got wind of it, it would end.

I didn't have much of an appetite at dinner, but afterwards Daddy and I had an awful lot of fun dancing to music, teaching each other really weird and simple magc tricks, watching television, and doing really funny voices... not to mention impressions of my favourite television commercial.

Listening to: Gorillaz - Plastic Beach


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!